LAKE MARY, Fla., Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FARO Technologies, Inc., (Nasdaq: FARO) the most trusted source in 3D measurement and imaging solutions, announced today that after the market closes on Wednesday, October 31, 2012, it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 29, 2012. In conjunction with FARO's third quarter earnings release, you are invited to listen to its conference call that will be broadcast live over the Internet on November 1, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. ET with the Company's President and CEO, Jay Freeland, and CFO, Keith Bair.
What: FARO Technologies Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Release Conference Call
When: Thursday, November 1, 2012How: www.faro.com/CCQ3-1112 Dial-in Numbers: 866-952-1906 or 785-424-1825 Conference ID: FARO Alternately, one may access the call via FARO's web site www.faro.com, then click "Investor Relations", "Conference Calls", then click the relevant date. If you are unable to participate during the live web cast, the call will be archived on www.faro.com. Conference Call Replay is also available until January 1, 2013, by calling, (800) 723-0532 (domestic) or (402) 220-2655 (international). No code is required. FARO is the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement technology. The Company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software. Technology from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and compound structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, documenting large volume spaces or structures in 3D, surveying and construction, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV