Uranerz Energy (URZ) is an exploration-stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of properties in the uranium sector. This stock is trading up 3% to $1.63 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.61-$1.6452-Week Range: $1.08-$3.07 Volume: 141,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 317,715 >>5 Fast-Growing Stocks for a Rebounding Economy From a technical perspective, URZ is moving modestly higher here with light volume following the stock's recent spike back above its 50-day with heavy volume. This move today is quickly pushing URZ within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once URZ manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.66 to $1.73 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in URZ as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $1.58, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 317,715 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then URZ will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.83 to $1.89. If URZ takes out $1.89 with heavy volume, then this stock could trend up towards $2.20 to $2.60 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV