Support.com (SPRT) is a provider of online care for the digital home and small business. This stock is trading up 16.5% to $4.58 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.27-$4.5952-Week Range: $1.63-$4.55 Volume: 794,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 147,358 Shares of SPRT are skyrocketing higher after the company reported third-quarter EPS of 4 cents per share versus estimates of a loss of 1 cent per share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.2 million vs. the consensus estimate of $18.08 million. >>5 Hated Stocks Poised to Pop on Earnings From a technical perspective, SPRT is gapping sharply higher here with monster volume. This move has started to push SPRT into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $4.39 to $4.55. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SPRT as long as it's trending above $4.27 to $4.55 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average action of 147,358 shares as bullish. If SPRT can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4.85 to $6 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV