Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC) is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of novel, mechanism-targeted drugs to treat human cancers and other serious diseases. This stock is trading up 7.8% to $7 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.41-$7.4052-Week Range: $2.73-$7.93 Volume: 369,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 128,783 >>4 Stocks Showing Strength in a Weak Market From a technical perspective, CYCC is ripping higher here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing CYCC within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CYCC manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $7.93 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CYCC as long as it's trending above today's low of $6.41, and then once it sustains a move or close above $7.93 with volume that hits near or above 128,783 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CYCC will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $9 to $10. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV