Nymox Pharmaceutical (NYMX) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of diagnostics and drugs for brain disorders and diseases of the aged with an emphasis on Alzheimer's disease. This stock is trading up 15.8% to $7.25 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.45-$7.4252-Week Range: $5.69-$9.50 Volume: 115,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 31,755 >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying From a technical perspective, NYMX is exploding higher here right off its 50-day at $6.33 with above-average volume. This move has also started to push NYMX back above its 200-day at $7.22. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in NYMX as long as it's trending above its 200-day at $7.22 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average action of 31,755 shares as bullish. If NYMX can sustain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $8.28 to $8.42. Any high-volume move above $8.40 will put $8.98 to $9.50 into focus for NYMX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV