Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) is focused on the development and commercialization of small molecule drugs for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. This stock is trading up 9.4% to $2.38 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.19-$2.4052-Week Range: $0.93-$3.06 Volume: 1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.2 million >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, ACAD is bouncing strongly here right off its 50-day moving average of $2.21 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing ACAD within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ACAD manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.64 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ACAD as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above $2.64 with volume that hits near or above 1,180,710 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for ACAD to setup to re-test or take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.06 to $3.30. Any high-volume move above $3.30 could setup ACAD to trend north of $4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV