Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced today that it will participate in the Gabelli & Company, Inc. 36 th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Symposium in Las Vegas on Monday, October 29 at 4:45pm (pacific time). Modine’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas A. Burke and Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, Michael B. Lucareli will present at the conference.
An audio cast and accompanying slides for this presentation may be accessed through the link on the Investor Relations section of Modine’s website at www.modine.com or directly at:
A replay will be available following the event for approximately 90 days at this location.About Modine With fiscal 2012 revenues of $1.6 billion, Modine Manufacturing Company specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. We employ approximately 6,600 people at 30 facilities in 16 countries. Our company’s stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MOD. For more information about Modine, please visit www.modine.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV