Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, announced today that it will hold its second quarter fiscal 2013 quarterly results conference call for analysts and investors on Wednesday, November 7, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern. The earnings announcement is scheduled for release shortly after the stock markets close on that day at 4:00 p.m. Eastern. Orion's Chief Executive Officer, John Scribante, and Chief Financial Officer, Scott Jensen, will host the conference call.
The details of the webcast and conference call are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern (4:00 p.m. Central/2:00 p.m. Pacific)
Access by conference call:Domestic callers: Dial (877) 754-5294International callers: Dial (678) 894-3013Access by webcast: Go to the Investor Relations section of Orion Energy Systems' website at http://investor.oriones.com/events.cfm for a live webcast link. To ensure a timely connection, it is recommended that users register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webcast. An audio replay of the earnings conference call will be available shortly after the call and will remain available through November 14, 2012. The replay can be accessed by dialing (800) 585-8367. The replay pass code for callers is 58798171. Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NYSE MKT:OESX) is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their quantity and quality of light. For more information, visit www.oesx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV