3 Hot Stocks to Trade (or Not)
Nearest Resistance: $14
Nearest Support: N/ACatalyst: Outlook Miss While earnings have been overwhelmingly positive today, Crocs (CROX) is getting shellacked after posting poor outlook numbers to the market. As I write, shares of the shoemaker are down more than 20%. >>5 Toxic Stocks to Sell Now It wasn't more than a handful of years ago that Crocs was the momentum stock of the day, taking off into the stratosphere as investors extrapolated its breakneck growth into the future. But clearly, that hasn't been the case -- and now, downside momentum is what makes Crocs stand out. From a technical standpoint, this stock couldn't look much weaker. Today's move sent shares through their nearest support level at $14 (now a resistance level) to new 52-week lows in the high $12s. Until CROX can catch a bid, I wouldn't touch it. You shouldn't either. To see these stocks in action, check out the at Most-Active Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV