Nearest Resistance: $30
Nearest Support: $23Catalyst: Post Earnings Settling, Technical Setup >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying Typically, Zynga and Facebook (FB) go hand in hand. And lately, that's meant that they've both been in supremely active stocks in freefall. But Facebook could be looking up thanks to a big technical setup in shares right now. Yesterday, FB rallied hard after announcing third-quarter earnings that bested analysts' expectations. While I don't think that this stock has turned the corner fundamentally, it may have technically. Right now, Facebook looks like it's making a double bottom pattern in shares. Yesterday's price action broke FB above the $23 resistance level, sending a buy signal if shares can close above that price today. As I write, FB's stock price sitting within a few points of that level. Traders looking for a buying opportunity would be well advised to keep a tight stop in the Facebook trade. Even if shares are reversing in the short-term, the primary trend is still down. You can check out the chart in today's "5 Big Stocks to Trade for Gains."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV