Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of PSS World Medical, Inc.
NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of PSS World Medical, Inc. ("PSS World Medical" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: PSSI) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by McKesson Corporation ("McKesson") in a cash and debt transaction valued at approximately $2.1 billion.
On October 25, 2012, PSS World Medical and McKesson announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement providing for McKesson to acquire PSS World Medical for $2.1 billion (including the assumption of debt). Under the terms of the merger agreement, PSS World Medical shareholders will receive $29.00 per share in cash.
The firm's investigation concerns whether PSS World Medical's board of directors breached its fiduciary duties by failing to adequately solicit competing bidders for the Company and obtaining the best possible value for PSS World Medical's shareholders before entering into an agreement with McKesson.If you own PSS World Medical shares and wish to discuss your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact: Robert I. Harwood, Esq. Christopher J. SafrathHarwood Feffer LLP488 Madison Avenue New York, New York 10022Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400(212) 935-7400Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.hfesq.com Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website ( http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm. Attorney Advertising© 2012 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV