Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world's largest office products company and second largest internet retailer, today debuts its ‘8 Was Easy’ campaign and celebrates the arrival of Windows 8. Staples makes buying a Windows 8-based computer or tablet easier with the ‘8 Was Easy’ launch program.
“Only Staples can make buying technology easy with our ‘8 Was Easy’ program and the more than 4,000 Certified Advisors in our stores,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president, Marketing, Staples. “People rely on their computers to store critical data and priceless memories, like photos. Our new ad campaign showcases how much easier Staples can make upgrading to a new Windows 8-based PC with our ‘8 Was Easy’ launch program, which includes free training, data transfer and phone support.”
Directed by American film director, producer and screenwriter, Peter Farrelly, the ‘8 Was Easy’ campaign features a humorous look at the real-life situations people face with technology, and how Staples can eliminate the hassle involved in upgrading by making it easy with free personalized training, free data transfer and expert advice. Airing nationally on Fri., Oct. 26, on high profile network and cable shows such as NCIS, The Good Wife and Dancing with the Stars, the campaign will include two, 15-second and one, 30-second television spots and online.
The Staples ‘8 Was Easy’ launch program includes free personalized training, free support and free startup with the purchase of any Windows 8-based computer or tablet. Consumers who purchase any Windows 8-based PC regularly priced $699 and above will also receive free data transfer from their old computer. For specific details visit Staples.com.Available starting today, on a great selection of hardware designs, Windows 8 features a Start screen, live tiles that make it fun and easy to navigate with touch or a mouse and keyboard, apps for work and play in the Windows Store and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV