AxoGen, Inc. (OTCBB: AXGN) a leading regenerative medicine company dedicated to advancing the science and commercialization of peripheral nerve repair solutions, today announced that it will release its financial results for the period ended September 30, 2012, on November 7, 2012 after the close of U.S. financial markets. A conference call hosted by Karen Zaderej, Chief Executive Officer, and Greg Freitag, Chief Financial Officer, will follow at 11:00 a.m. ET, on November 8, 2012.
Conference dial-in: 877-709-8150
International dial-in: 201-689-8354
Webcast: www.axogeninc.com/investors.htmlA webcast replay of the conference call will be available on the Company's website, www.axogeninc.com, under “Investors.” About AxoGen, Inc. AxoGen (OTCBB: AXGN) is a leading regenerative medicine company dedicated to advancing the science and commercialization of peripheral nerve repair solutions. AxoGen’s products offer a full suite of surgical nerve reconstruction solutions including Avance® Nerve Graft, the only commercially available processed nerve allograft for bridging severed nerves, AxoGuard® Nerve Connector, a coaptation aid allowing for close approximation of severed nerves, and AxoGuard® Nerve Protector, a bioscaffold used to reinforce a coaptation site, wrap a partially severed nerve or isolate and protect nerve tissue. For more information, visit our website at www.axogeninc.com. AxoGen is the parent of its wholly owned operating subsidiary, AxoGen Corporation. AxoGen’s principal executive office and operations are located in Alachua, FL. To receive email alerts directly from AxoGen, please click here www.axogeninc.com/emailalerts.html.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV