Nine Product of the Year Awards in Six Years
The Oce Arizona Series UV flatbed printers have been consistently honored by the SGIA organization. In 2006, the year of the original Oce Arizona 250 GT printer's introduction, it won the Vision Award, which is given to an exhibiting manufacturer whose new product has the best chance of positively impacting the digital imaging industry. The decision was based on the product's relevance to the market, potential industry influence and prospective value to the product's end users.
Since then, Oce Arizona Series models have received the following Product of the Year Awards:
- 2007: Oce Arizona 250 GT, Output Device Rigid Substrate UV
- 2008: Oce Arizona 350 GT, Honorable Mention, UV Cured Rigid
- 2009: Oce Arizona 350 XT, Rigid Substrate UV > $200K MSRP
- 2009: Oce Arizona 350 GT, Rigid Substrate UV < $200K MSRP
- 2010: Oce Arizona 550 XT, Flatbed Rigid Substrate UV (> $200K MSRP)
- 2010: Oce Arizona 550 XT, Flatbed Rigid White Ink UV (> $200K MSRP)
- 2010: Oce Arizona 550 GT, Flatbed Rigid Substrate UV (< $200K MSRP)
- 2011: Oce Arizona 360 XT, Flatbed Rigid White Ink UV (< $200K MSRP)
- 2012: Oce Arizona 480 GT, Flatbed Rigid Substrate UV (> $200K MSRP)
Highly acclaimed flatbed printer seriesAll Oce Arizona Series printers – including the new Oce Arizona 480 GT model – share the same award-winning image quality and robust architecture, offering the Oce values of quality, reliability, productivity and user-friendliness. Since 2006, Oce Arizona Series UV flatbed printers have earned 31 industry awards to date from organizations throughout the world. These awards help validate the quality and innovation built into every Oce Arizona Series printer. More than 3,350 systems have been sold to date placing this series at the forefront of the UV flatbed printer market.