TRUMBULL, Conn., Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Oce Arizona ® 480 GT printer was given the Product of the Year Award in the Flatbed Rigid Substrate UV (< $200K MSRP) category, the sixth year in a row that a model of the Oce Arizona Series has been honored with this award since the product line began shipping in 2007. The award was presented at the Specialty Graphic & Imaging Association's (SGIA) annual convention and exposition held October 18-20 in Las Vegas, NV.
The Product of the Year Awards compare output from competing devices using a common test file designed by SGIA. The prints are reviewed by a panel of judges, each with a background and expertise in digital printing and imaging. The judges look for color appeal, detail and tonality, and the output is also judged on how closely it matches the test print.
The entry image was processed using ONYX ® Thrive ™ Oce Edition print workflow software, a scalable print production solution based on Adobe ® PDF Print Engine technology. ONYX Thrive software manages the wide format print production workflow process offering print service providers accurate, predictable, high quality printing results, and reducing costly errors.Latest member of the Oce Arizona Series family The Oce Arizona 480 GT printer made its worldwide debut on the same day it won this award. This model – along with its larger counterpart, the Oce Arizona 480 XT printer – offer even more application versatility and production efficiencies. New features in these models include:
- Eight independent ink channels with support for varnish or double-opacity white ink printing, including additional cyan and magenta channels for higher print quality at faster speeds.
- Active pixel placement compensation for optimum image sharpness, density and uniformity over the entire printing area - both flatbed or across roll media with the Roll Media Option.
- Precise vacuum system, configured to match the majority of standard-sized graphic arts media.
- Batch mode operation for streamlining multi-layered jobs or facilitating set collation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV