Updated from 10:35 a.m. EDT with closing stock prices.
Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday:
Family Dollar (FDO) has been in a funk lately, and Cramer thinks it's going to turn. He said everyone is trying to keep Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) up in the air. It's a good company so it doesn't matter.Family Dollar closed up 2% on Thursday and Skyworks Solutions was nearly 1% higher. The gatekeeper for the Internet and cloud, F5 Networks (FFIV) is disappointing, Cramer said. He also said he's shocked Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) has been downgraded. It's been a huge winner, Cramer said, but the company didn't blow away the numbers. Still, he likes the stock. F5 ended the day down 11.1% and Wyndham was 1.4% lower. As for Symantec (SYMC), Cramer said it's working, so buy it. Finally, he said LSI (LSI) had a really horrible quarter, but everyone expected it. Symantec jumped 6.7% at the close while LSI was 7.3% higher. --Written by Anthony Buccino in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV