5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar
In the biotech complex, another under-$10 stock that looks ready to enter breakout territory is Biostar Pharmaceuticals (BSPM), a holding company that develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for a variety of diseases and conditions in the People's Republic of China. This stock has been smacked down by the sellers so far in 2012, with shares off by over 25%.
If you take a look at the chart for Biostar Pharmaceuticals, you'll notice that for the last three months, this stock has been trending sideways between $1.53 on the upside and $1.10 on the downside. Shares of BSPM have just started to bounce strongly right off its 50-day at $1.25 a share with above-average volume. That move is quickly pushing BSPM within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV