One under-$10 stock in the computer services complex that's trading very close to triggering a near-term breakout trade is Motricity (MOTR), a provider of mobile data solutions serving mobile operators, consumer brands and enterprises, and advertising agencies.This stock has been crushed by the bears so far in 2012, with shares down by over 50%.
If you take a look at the chart for Motricity, you'll notice that this stock recently ripped back above its 50-day moving average of 49 per cents with above-average volume. Shares of MOTR have also started to move above some near-term overhead resistance levels at 52 to 54 per cents with above-average volume. That action is now pushing MOTR within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV