PSS World Medical Shareholder Alert: The Briscoe Law Firm And Powers Taylor, LLP Investigate The Proposed Merger Between PSS World Medical, Inc. And McKesson Corporation
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating the proposed merger between PSS World Medical, Inc. (“Company” or “PSSI”) (Nasdaq: PSSI) and McKesson Corporation for shareholders. Under the proposed transaction, PSSI shareholders will receive only $29.00 per share for each share of PSSI stock owned.
There is no cost or fee for you to join the action. Thus, if you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, please contact Patrick Powers at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at email@example.com, or Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 706-9314, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com.
The proposed transaction is valued at approximately $2.1 billion. The investigation concerns whether PSSI’s board of directors failed to adequately shop the company and obtain the best possible value for PSSI’s shareholders before entering into an agreement with McKesson.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a Dallas litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV