LSI currently has no debt and a strong balance sheet, noted Cramer, so could a dividend be in the company's future? Talwalkar said that's more a question of when and not if, but for the time being the company is focused on a $500 million stock buyback program as a way to reward shareholders.
Cramer said he finds this $6 stock intriguing and would consider starting a position at these levels.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer sounded off on the latest lawsuit levied against Bank of America (BAC) regarding bad mortgages during the financial crisis. He said the suit is just another example of the government's failure in dealing with the crisis. He said it's too little too late and won't matter one bit.
Cramer said this suit, like all the others, goes after the company, not anyone personally, meaning that it's the Bank of America shareholders who will ultimately pay. There will be no shutdown of the bank -- that would cost too many jobs -- and the suit is just another excuse for banks not to lend more money."Why bother at all?" asked Cramer. Changes in the banking system as a whole and Bank of America's top brass in particular were made years ago. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV