Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHU) today announced that Hock W. Chiang has been appointed Vice President of Global Sales & Service for its Semiconductor Equipment Group (SEG).
Mr. Chiang succeeds Roger Hopkins who will assume the responsibility of Vice President of Sales, Americas. Mr. Chiang has over 20 years of experience in the semiconductor equipment industry, including Managing Director of Teradyne’s Singapore and China operations. Mr. Chiang is a Singapore citizen with a BSEE from the University of Texas (Austin) and an MBA from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Luis A. Müller, Cohu SEG President, stated, "Hock’s extensive knowledge of the semiconductor test industry will be a great asset to our management team. He will lead our global sales and service organization from Asia where the majority of our equipment is installed at customer locations. I look forward to working with Hock to expand our market-leading position in IC test handlers."
About Cohu:Cohu is a supplier of test handling, burn-in, thermal subsystems and MEMS test solutions used by the global semiconductor industry as well as a supplier of microwave communications and video equipment. For press releases and other information of interest to investors, please visit Cohu’s website at www.cohu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV