Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHU) today announced that Hock W. Chiang has been appointed Vice President of Global Sales & Service for its Semiconductor Equipment Group (SEG).
Mr. Chiang succeeds Roger Hopkins who will assume the responsibility of Vice President of Sales, Americas. Mr. Chiang has over 20 years of experience in the semiconductor equipment industry, including Managing Director of Teradyne’s Singapore and China operations. Mr. Chiang is a Singapore citizen with a BSEE from the University of Texas (Austin) and an MBA from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Luis A. Müller, Cohu SEG President, stated, "Hock’s extensive knowledge of the semiconductor test industry will be a great asset to our management team. He will lead our global sales and service organization from Asia where the majority of our equipment is installed at customer locations. I look forward to working with Hock to expand our market-leading position in IC test handlers."
About Cohu:Cohu is a supplier of test handling, burn-in, thermal subsystems and MEMS test solutions used by the global semiconductor industry as well as a supplier of microwave communications and video equipment. For press releases and other information of interest to investors, please visit Cohu’s website at www.cohu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV