Home furnishings retailer West Elm, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands (NYSE: WSM), announced today that it will open a new retail store in South Coast Plaza on November 2nd, 2012. Located at 3333 Bear Street in Costa Mesa, the new store will feature a three-sided living wall and will be the first West Elm to open with a West Elm Market shop-in-shop. Through a partnership with Etsy, the store will also feature a collection of decorative accessories and art made by artists from the Orange County area.
To celebrate the store opening, West Elm is hosting a sweepstakes* offering a chance to win a $2,000 shopping spree and access to the store’s pre-opening event on November 1st. The event will be hosted in partnership with Orange County Coastkeeper, a nonprofit dedicated to protecting and preserving the region’s marine habitats and watersheds. A portion of sales from the event will be donated to the organization. Additionally, the first 300 shoppers on opening day will receive a free West Elm Costa Mesa reusable tote bag.
“We are excited for West Elm to join the rest of our Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands at South Coast Plaza,” said Laura Alber, President and Chief Executive Officer of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. “Through the catalog and westelm.com the brand has built a strong customer base in Orange County. The West Elm at South Coast Plaza offers an opportunity to serve those customers, and new ones, with an amazing in-store experience.”
“West Elm is committed to getting a little greener each day with an assortment that includes organic cottons, recycled glass, FSC-certified wood, and handcrafted products,” said Jim Brett, President of West Elm. “We are thrilled to be partnering with Orange County Coastkeeper for our opening, an organization that is equally as passionate about the environment as we are.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV