- Elected all eight incumbent directors and two new directors, Craig P. Omtvedt and James D. White, to serve one-year terms on the Hillshire Brands’ board of directors
- Ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as Hillshire Brands’ independent auditor for fiscal 2013
- Approved an advisory stockholder vote on executive compensation
- Approved the new 2012 Long-Term Incentive Stock Plan
The Hillshire Brands Company Holds Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.