- Ensuring that all available personnel are ready to respond beginning this weekend.
- Arranging for contractors, including tree crews, to assist the utility's own skilled workforce.
- Ensuring that additional supplies, such as poles, transformers and other pole-top equipment, are on hand.
- Ensuring that all vehicles are fueled and ready to go.
- Testing generators at utility locations.
- Checking locations for potential flooding and taking precautions, such as using sandbags to help divert water from substation equipment.
- Coordinating with county OEMs to keep them updated on outages and restoration efforts.
PSE&G Prepares For Hurricane Sandy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts