McGowan most recently was vice president and treasurer and before that role PHI’s vice president of financial planning and budgeting, overseeing the company’s cash management function, pension investment administration, financing and bank relations. McGowan joined the company in 1998 as vice president and treasurer of Potomac Capital Investments (PCI). In 2002, he was elected senior vice president and CFO of PCI. In 2004, McGowan transferred to the Power and Delivery Group as vice president, business planning and finance and became vice president, financial planning and budgeting for PHI in 2005.
Before joining the company, McGowan worked for Duty Free International, an international retail company, where he was director of treasury, tax and financial analysis.
McGowan received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at San Antonio in accounting and business data systems, and an MBA from University of Chicago in finance. He is a certified public accountant.
About PHI: Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM) is one of the largest energy delivery companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving about 2 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland and New Jersey. PHI subsidiaries Pepco, Delmarva Power and Atlantic City Electric provide regulated electricity service; Delmarva Power also provides natural gas service. PHI also provides energy efficiency and renewable energy services through Pepco Energy Services.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50454751&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV