Pepco Holdings, Inc. (PHI) announces a change in roles for executive management. Donna J. Kinzel will move to vice president, treasurer and chief risk officer, from vice president, investor relations. Kevin M. McGowan will move to vice president, regulatory affairs, from vice president and treasurer. Both moves are effective Nov. 1.
“These changes reflect our focus on succession planning and provide for a smooth transition,” said Joseph M. Rigby, chairman, president and CEO of PHI. “I’m confident in the capabilities of our team. This is a responsibility we take seriously to ensure PHI’s long-term health, vitality and commitment to better serving our customers as we move ahead to face the challenges and opportunities of our industry.”
Kinzel will continue to serve as the liaison to the investment community and direct PHI’s interactions with analysts and investors through earnings reports, analyst meetings, conferences and other channels. She will now also oversee responsibility for treasury and corporate risk.
Kinzel joined Delmarva Power, a PHI subsidiary, in 1990 and advanced through a number of positions before being named director, investor relations, for PHI in 2004. In addition to investor relations, her responsibilities have included treasury operations, planning, budgeting and financial analysis. In 1997, she was named finance manager for the Enterprises Business Group and was named assistant treasurer in 1999.Kinzel, a member of the National Investor Relations Institute, earned an MBA from the University of Delaware and graduated magna cum laude from the University of Delaware with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. McGowan will now oversee the regulatory matters that come before the state regulatory agencies and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for PHI.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV