Henry Schwartz: 5 Names Seeing Bullish Flow
TheStreet Premium Services
A complimentary preview
of Options-Profits Previews
Options Course: On Saturday, November 10, the CBOE, Option Pit and OptionsProfits are hosting a full-day class, Using Volatility to Improve Directional Trading
CLICK HERE FOR INVITE AND TO REGISTER.
Xerox (XRX) volume is heavy Thursday morning, with early flow including an April call buyer with shares near $6.50. A bit later a block of 5,000 April 6 puts traded for $0.40 tied to shares and looks like it may be a sale. Earnings on Tuesday took about 5% off share price so today's flow may be looking for shares to regain that lost ground.
General Motors (GM) adds $0.52 to $24.20 and one player seems to be looking for the stock to roll higher through the first quarter 2013, as 15,000 Mar 26 calls are bought on the auto-maker for $1.20 per contract. 15,600 now traded against 807 in open interest. Nov 23 and 25 calls on GM are seeing interest as well. 20,000 calls and 625 puts now traded in GM in the first 15 minutes. The company is due to release earnings on October 31. Rival Ford (F) reports the day before.
Coeur d Alene Mines (CDE) 6% out-of-the-money Dec 32 calls caught a bid this morning, with more than 1,700 contracts trading at an avg price of $1.30 around 10am when shares were near $30.02.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Henry can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/henryschwartz
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV