Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/seh) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Spartech Corp. (“Spartech” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SEH) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company’s efforts to sell the Company to PolyOne Corporation in a transaction valued at approximately $393 million.
Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the approval of the transaction by the Company’s board of directors; in particular, whether the Company undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of Spartech. For more information regarding our investigation, please contact Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire) toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or by email at email@example.com or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/seh
Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Spartech’s stockholders will receive $2.67 in cash and 0.3167 shares of PolyOne common stock for each share of Spartech they own.
If you own shares of Spartech and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or to sign up online, visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/seh. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV