The new office represents IBM's continued investment in Mexico, where the company expects to deepen its presence in line with increased demand for IT services and products.
In September this year, IBM announced that it was opening a Smarter Data Center, located at the IBM Technology Campus in Guadalajara city, Mexico. This first-of-its-kind facility supports the business transformation of enterprise and government clients who are seeking to increase the efficiency of their operations in today's global economic environment. As part of IBM's global network of more than 400 data centers providing clients with access to IT tools and resources, knowledge transfer, best practices and global standards, the new Data Center represents an investment of $30 million and is part of IBM's commitment to Mexico's development and growth.
With over 85 years in Mexico, IBM is actively investing in its Mexican operations - putting in place advanced infrastructure for service delivery, enhancing its manufacturing capabilities and expanding its footprint in high-growth locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV