SAO PAULO, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, October 25, Banco Bradesco (BM&FBovespa: BBDC3; BBDC4), (NYSE: BBD) will be in Santos at the APIMEC Meeting to present, discuss and answer questions on Bradesco's results, disclosed on Monday. Mr. Luiz Carlos Angelotti, Managing Officer and Investor Relations Officer, will be present.
The event will also include a presentation on the current macroeconomic scenario, to be delivered by Mr. Marcelo Toledo, Executive Superintendent of the Economic Research Department.
The meeting will be broadcast live on the Internet – beginning at 7:00 p.m.* – with simultaneous interpretation into English. Questions may be submitted online.
(*) Brasilia time.Access bradescori.com.br/apm12 and join! Bradesco APIMEC Santos Meeting October 25, 2012 (Thursday) at 6:30 p.m.Mendes Convention CenterRua General Francisco Glicerio, 206 - Gonzaga - Santos, SP CONTACT:Mrs. Ivani Benazzi de AndradePhone: +011-55-11-2178-6218e-mail: email@example.com or Mr. Carlos Tsuyoshi YamashitaPhone: +011-55-11-2178-6204e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Banco Bradesco S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV