HOUSTON, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco, a leading investment manager, announced today the launch of a free iPad ® app, available from the App Store(SM), that will provide on-the-go access for financial intermediaries and investors to essential investing resources, including:
- Product finder to identify appropriate strategies across a comprehensive range of asset classes.
- Personalized views of product data through interactive charts and graphs.
- Customized briefcase for products and commentaries that can be shared with clients and colleagues.
- Insights and analysis from Invesco investment professionals.
- Exclusive business-building ideas from Invesco Consulting, a team specializing in innovative techniques for financial intermediaries.
"Our goal is to provide financial intermediaries and investors with relevant insights and information through personalized connections," said Andrew Schlossberg, Head of US Retail Distribution and Global ETFs."This app, along with our other mobile and social media strategies, allows our clients more choices about when and where to interact with us. Our goal is to make those interactions as simple and convenient as possible." Several upgrades to the app are scheduled over the next 12 months to expand user options, including access to additional components of Invesco's global investment capabilities such as unit investment trusts (UITs), money market funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). About Invesco Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com. Invesco Distributors, Inc. is the U.S. distributor for Invesco Ltd.'s retail mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and institutional money market funds and the subdistributor for its STIC Global Funds. It is a wholly owned, indirect subsidiary of Invesco Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV