Oct. 25, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Invesco, a leading investment manager, announced today the launch of a free iPad
app, available from the App Store(SM), that will provide on-the-go access for financial intermediaries and investors to essential investing resources, including:
- Product finder to identify appropriate strategies across a comprehensive range of asset classes.
- Personalized views of product data through interactive charts and graphs.
- Customized briefcase for products and commentaries that can be shared with clients and colleagues.
- Insights and analysis from Invesco investment professionals.
- Exclusive business-building ideas from Invesco Consulting, a team specializing in innovative techniques for financial intermediaries.
"Our goal is to provide financial intermediaries and investors with relevant insights and information through personalized connections," said
, Head of US Retail Distribution and Global ETFs.
"This app, along with our other mobile and social media strategies, allows our clients more choices about when and where to interact with us. Our goal is to make those interactions as simple and convenient as possible."
Several upgrades to the app are scheduled over the next 12 months to expand user options, including access to additional components of Invesco's global investment capabilities such as unit investment trusts (UITs), money market funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at
Invesco Distributors, Inc. is the U.S. distributor for Invesco Ltd.'s retail mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and institutional money market funds and the subdistributor for its STIC Global Funds. It is a wholly owned, indirect subsidiary of Invesco Ltd.