NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a Medical Devices & Diagnostics business review for the investment community beginning at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, November 1 st at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in New Brunswick, N.J.
The program will include presentations by Johnson & Johnson's senior management representing our Medical Devices & Diagnostics segments. Dominic Caruso, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer will open the meeting.
A live webcast will be available through www.investor.jnj.com. This webcast is optimized for mobile streaming on iOS devices such as iPhones, iPods, and iPads. A replay and podcast will be available approximately two hours after the meeting concludes.
SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV