HOUSTON , Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tom Petrie , chairman, Petrie Partners; Dewey Gerdom , CEO, PDC Mountaineer; and Greg Muse , president and chief operating officer, PennEnergy Resources LLC, have been added to Hart Energy's 2012 DUG East speaker lineup. They will address 3,000-plus oil and gas professionals at the 4th annual Developing Unconventionals ( DUG™) East conference, Nov. 13-15, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh.
These esteemed speakers join an impressive array of industry leaders. Ed Morse , managing director and global head, commodities research, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., will deliver the opening keynote. Other executive presenters include:
- John B. Walker , president and CEO, EnerVest Ltd.
- Trevor Rees-Jones , founder and chairman, Chief Oil and Gas
- Jim Palm , CEO, Gulfport Energy Corp.
- Henry Harmon , president and CEO, Triana Energy LLC
- Randall M. Albert , chief operating officer, gas operations, CONSOL Energy
- Ray Walker , senior vice president and chief operating officer, Range Resources Corp.
- Bradley Olsen , vice president, midstream research, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Sylvia K. Barnes , managing director and head, oil & gas corporate & investment banking, KeyBanc Capital Markets
Political author/commentator Karl Rove will examine election results in his Nov. 14 luncheon address. Rove returns to DUG East by popular demand; in 2010, he analyzed U.S. general elections for more than 2,000 DUG conference attendees.DUG East focuses on the growth producers, service companies, and local economies are experiencing across the Utica and Marcellus region. The program includes first-hand reports from senior executives active in these exciting plays. Pre-conference technical workshops on environmentally responsible water use and trends in finance, acquisitions, and divestitures will be offered on Nov. 13. DUG ™ series conferences are the largest unconventional resources events in the world. For the complete DUG East agenda, visit dugeast.com . For 30-plus years, Hart Energy has been a leader covering news and technology for energy investors and executives. The Houston-based company publishes Oil and Gas Investor, E&P, Midstream Business, and FUEL, online data services (OilandGasInvestor.com, UGcenter.com, A-Dcenter.com), and industry newsletters, and provides research and consulting services. With its successful DUG™ conference series, maps, playbooks, and research studies, Hart Energy offers exceptional depth in unconventional resources information. Visit www.hartenergy.com to learn more. Contact : Susan D. Emfinger tel +1.713.260.1069 SOURCE Hart Energy