Clear Harbor Named To Inc. 500|5000 List For Fourth Consecutive Year
ATLANTA, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Clear Harbor, a provider of customer care and business process outsourcing (BPO) services, today announced it has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States for the fourth consecutive year. With revenue increasing nearly 70% since 2009, the company's growth was significantly higher than the consumer services industry average of 43%. The magazine has recognized Clear Harbor every year since the company became eligible in 2009.
"While many in the consumer services sector have struggled in recent years, we have been able to grow by delivering high value through our near shore service centers," said Tut Smith, Clear Harbor's president and co-founder. "Our continued growth is a testament to our employees and the value we deliver for our clients."
Founded in 2004, Clear Harbor provides customer care and business process outsourcing services to companies in a wide range of industries. The company's Clear Advantage SM business model combines best practices in strategic engagement, active partnering, quality and quantifiable value to deliver client-centric solutions.
Complete results of the Inc. 500|5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000.For additional information, please visit www.clearharbor.biz Media Contact D. Scott BeaverGrey Flannel, LLCPhone: 404.433.2250Email: email@example.com SOURCE Clear Harbor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV