CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share on its Common Stock. The dividend is payable on December 17, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 21, 2012.
The Company also declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $1.875 per share on its 7.50% Series B Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on December 17, 2012 to shareholders of record as of November 21, 2012.
About Callaway Golf Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) creates products designed to make every golfer a better golfer. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories under the Callaway Golf® and Odyssey® brands in more than 97 countries worldwide. For more information please visit www.callawaygolf.com or shop.callawaygolf.com .
Contact: Brad Holiday Patrick Burke(760) 931-1771(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20091203/CGLOGO) SOURCE Callaway Golf Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV