HSBC USA Inc. announced today that its board of directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend on the company’s preferred stock as follows, each such dividend payable on January 2, 2013 to stockholders of record on December 14, 2012:
|6.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series H||$16.25 per share (equivalent to 40.625 cents per Depositary Share)|
|Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series G||$10.33332 (equivalent to 0.258333 cents per Depositary Share)|
|Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series F||$0.226041 (22.6041 cents) per share|
|Adjustable Rate Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series D||$1.125 per share (equivalent to 28.125 cents per Depositary Share)|
|$2.8575 Cumulative Preferred Stock||$0.714375 (71.4375 cents) per share|
About HSBC USA Inc.
HSBC USA Inc. and its subsidiaries including HSBC Bank USA, N.A. (collectively, HUSI) offer a full range of traditional banking products and services to individuals, including high net worth individuals, small businesses, corporations, institutions and governments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV