Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday:
Family Dollar (FDO) has been in a funk lately, and Cramer thinks it's going to turn. He said everyone is trying to keep Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) up in the air. It's a good company so it doesn't matter.
The gatekeeper for the Internet and cloud, F5 Networks (FFIV) is disappointing, Cramer said. He also said he's shocked Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) has been downgraded. It's been a huge winner, Cramer said, but the company didn't blow away the numbers. Still, he likes the stock.As for Symantec (SYMC), Cramer said it's working, so buy it. Finally, he said LSI (LSI) had a really horrible quarter, but everyone expected it. --Written by Anthony Buccino in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV