Archibald Surgery Center Now Open
CINCINNATI, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners is pleased to announce the opening of Archibald Surgery Center in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Featuring three operating rooms optimized for patient safety and comfort, the 6,850-square-foot facility will perform spine, eye and gastrointestinal procedures.
"We are dedicated to providing patients and their families a comfortable, convenient and sophisticated alternative to traditional inpatient hospital surgery," said Sunil Shivaram, MD, Medical Director, of Archibald Surgery Center. "We're delighted to serve the community as a whole and treat patients in this newly-renovated facility."
The group of physician-owners tapped Blue Chip Surgical for assistance in renovating the facility and optimizing business operations, based on Blue Chip's successful track record in outpatient surgery center development and management.
"We're proud to be part of the Archibald Surgery Center team, and the delivery of high-quality care and a great patient experience," said Kathleen Whitlow, Blue Chip's Chief Operations Officer. "Building from clinical best practices and a strong business model, we are confident that the business will be successful and that the surgeons will realize personal and professional satisfaction through Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) ownership."About Blue Chip Surgical Center PartnersBlue Chip Surgical Center Partners develops and manages clinically distinguished and financially successful ambulatory surgery centers. Projects include new surgery center development, "turnarounds" of underperforming centers, and joint ventures with hospitals and health systems. Learn more about our trust-based approach to surgeon partnership and best practices. www.bluechipsurgical.com SOURCE Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV