- Mr. Presten, formerly of Schiff Hardin in Atlanta, advised AT&T in its $67 billion acquisition of BellSouth.
- Mr. Presten represented the holding company M&F Worldwide when it purchased the John H. Harland Co. for $1.7 billion, reshaping the check-printing market.
- Mr. Presten also founded Troutman Sanders' Private Equity Practice. At Troutman, he was involved in more than $90 billion of mergers and acquisitions and securities transactions, and participated in the formation of several of Atlanta's private equity funds, including Atlanta Equity.
Distinguished Corporate Attorney Chip Presten Joins Arnall Golden Gregory In Atlanta
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.