With support from JPMorgan Chase, Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies also offers a tuition-free Veterans Technology Program, a non-credit certificate program for post 9/11 veterans aspiring to careers in information technology in global corporations. The program, launched in July 2011, offers several tracks and includes a course on corporate culture.
For more information about Chase’s military initiatives, visit ChaseMilitary.com. To learn more about the 100,000 Jobs Mission or to apply for a position with Chase or one of its partner firms, visit 100000JobsMission.com or Facebook.com/100000jobsmission.
About JPMorgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services
firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is
a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small
business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset
management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial
Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United
States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional
and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV