Kindle Fire HD, one of the world’s most advanced tablets, and among the hottest products of the season, is now available for sale at nationwide Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) retail store locations for $199.99. A full line of accessories and the second generation Kindle Fire ($159.99) are also currently available.
Delivering an unparalleled, full-tablet experience, Kindle Fire HD features a high-definition touch screen for reduced glare and richer colors from different angles; enhanced stereo speakers for clear, crisp, balanced sound; and dual-antenna, dual-band Wi-Fi with MIMO, for faster downloads and streaming. Kindle Fire HD is the perfect solution for both work and play with a front-facing HD camera, Bluetooth and HDMI support, and offers more than 11 hours of battery life.
“With a complete assortment of Amazon Kindle devices and a full line of accessories available in time for the holidays, Office Depot is a true one-stop-shop for holiday gifts,” said Randy Wick, Chief Technology Buyer for Office Depot. “Products like Kindle Fire HD are at the top of many of our customers’ lists this year.”
When it comes to content, Kindle Fire HD has it all: access to more than 120,000 movies and TV episodes, 1.2 million of the most popular books, over 400 magazines in brilliant HD display, 20 million songs from thousands of artists, and, thousands of games and apps. Additionally, Kindle Fire HD comes with these Amazon-exclusive features:
- Whispersync technology for seamless syncing between devices when reading, watching movies or playing games.
- Immersion Reading for synchronizing Kindle text with compatible audiobooks, to create a more immersive reading experience.
- X-Ray for books and movies for a more interactive experience while reading books and watching movies, through added context and an in-depth look at the content.
- Kindle FreeTime for creating personalized profiles and choosing what books, apps, games and videos different users, including kids, can have access to.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV