Kindle Fire HD, one of the world’s most advanced tablets, and among the hottest products of the season, is now available for sale at nationwide Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) retail store locations for $199.99. A full line of accessories and the second generation Kindle Fire ($159.99) are also currently available.
Delivering an unparalleled, full-tablet experience, Kindle Fire HD features a high-definition touch screen for reduced glare and richer colors from different angles; enhanced stereo speakers for clear, crisp, balanced sound; and dual-antenna, dual-band Wi-Fi with MIMO, for faster downloads and streaming. Kindle Fire HD is the perfect solution for both work and play with a front-facing HD camera, Bluetooth and HDMI support, and offers more than 11 hours of battery life.
“With a complete assortment of Amazon Kindle devices and a full line of accessories available in time for the holidays, Office Depot is a true one-stop-shop for holiday gifts,” said Randy Wick, Chief Technology Buyer for Office Depot. “Products like Kindle Fire HD are at the top of many of our customers’ lists this year.”
When it comes to content, Kindle Fire HD has it all: access to more than 120,000 movies and TV episodes, 1.2 million of the most popular books, over 400 magazines in brilliant HD display, 20 million songs from thousands of artists, and, thousands of games and apps. Additionally, Kindle Fire HD comes with these Amazon-exclusive features:
- Whispersync technology for seamless syncing between devices when reading, watching movies or playing games.
- Immersion Reading for synchronizing Kindle text with compatible audiobooks, to create a more immersive reading experience.
- X-Ray for books and movies for a more interactive experience while reading books and watching movies, through added context and an in-depth look at the content.
- Kindle FreeTime for creating personalized profiles and choosing what books, apps, games and videos different users, including kids, can have access to.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV