American Greetings Adds Halloween Tricks And Treats With What's Poppinâ¿¢
CLEVELAND, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Halloween is the time of year when every child counts down the days until they can use their imagination and creativity to play tricks and, of course, get treats. What better way for friends and family to join in the Halloween spirit than by sharing a surprising, memorable greeting card with their favorite ghost or goblin? To add a little fright and delight this Halloween, American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) is introducing What's Poppin™, a new line of interactive and engaging cards.
Pop goes the fun! Surprise someone special with What's Poppin, an innovative new line of technology cards featuring light hearted copy and a hidden character inside every greeting. With the touch of a button, the hidden character suddenly pops out of the top of the card to deliver a funny message or song. Designs include Dracula, a witch and a mummy.
"We know our consumers love innovative and interactive ways to surprise their family and friends and Halloween is the perfect time to offer them a little jump-worthy surprise," said Carol Miller, executive director of new product concepts at American Greetings. "With What's Poppin, the card springs open in an all new way and offers a little lighthearted humor that's sure to bring big holiday smiles."As the industry leader in greeting card inventions, American Greetings has introduced more than 100 new greeting card formats under the Inventions brand, offering the ultimate selection of exciting, new-to-the world ways to celebrate birthdays and other happy occasions. Incorporating brand-new twists on technology in cards with carefully written copy and celebratory artwork, the combined effect is the perfect selection of greeting cards that are sure to surprise and delight any recipient.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV