PLYMOUTH, Mich. and HAMBURG, Germany, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: RSTI), one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of laser sources and laser-based solutions, confirmed today that its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results will be released on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
Chief Executive Officer, Gunther Braun, and Chief Financial Officer, Ingrid Mittelstadt, will host a conference call at 11:00 AM (Eastern) / 8:00 AM (Pacific) / 5:00 PM (CET) / 4:00 PM (UK) on that day to review the results and discuss the Group's recent business activities. The conference call will be webcast live at http://www.rofin.com and will be available for replay purposes as well.
The earnings announcement will be released at 8:00 AM (Eastern) on Thursday, November 8, 2012, and will be available at http://www.rofin.com.
With operational headquarters in Plymouth, Michigan, and Hamburg, Germany, ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc. designs, develops, engineers and manufactures laser sources and laser-based system solutions for a wide range of applications. The Company is one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of industrial lasers with production facilities in the US, Germany, UK, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Singapore and China. ROFIN-SINAR currently has more than 42,000 laser units installed worldwide and serves more than 4,000 customers. ROFIN-SINAR's shares trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol RSTI and are listed in Germany in the "Prime Standard" segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under ISIN US7750431022. Additional information is available on ROFIN-SINAR's home page: http://www.rofin.com.Contact: Katharina Manok ROFIN-SINAR+49-40-733-63-4256 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV