Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income), The Monthly Dividend Company ® (NYSE: O), today announced operating results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012. Access to this document is available at www.realtyincome.com. All per share amounts presented in this press release are on a diluted per common share basis unless stated otherwise.
For the quarter ended September 30, 2012 (as compared to the same quarterly period in 2011):
- Revenue increased 13.2% to $120.2 million
- Normalized FFO available to common stockholders increased 8.3% to $68.9 million
- AFFO available to common stockholders increased 6.7% to $68.5 million
- Normalized FFO per share increased 4.0% to $0.52
- AFFO per share increased 2.0% to $0.52
- Net income available to common stockholders per share was $0.20
- Portfolio occupancy was 97.0%
- Invested $496.1 million in 87 new properties and properties under development
- The monthly dividend increased for the 67 th time in August to an annualized amount of $1.8135
- The monthly dividend was also increased in September, for the 68 th time and for the 60 th consecutive quarter, to an annualized amount of $1.81725 per share
- Dividends paid per common share increased 1.8%
- Announced the proposed acquisition of American Realty Capital Trust (NASDAQ: ARCT)
Financial ResultsRevenue Revenue, for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, increased 13.2% to $120.2 million as compared to $106.2 million for the same quarter in 2011. Revenue, for the nine months ended September 30, 2012, increased 15.3% to $349.9 million as compared to $303.5 million for the same period in 2011.