Tim Hortons launched in the United States in 1985 in Buffalo, New York, and has experienced steady growth over the past 27 years. Tim Hortons has 4,071 restaurants systemwide.
About Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop Tim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based beverages, specialty teas, home-style soups, fresh sandwiches, grilled paninis, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including our trademark donuts. As of July 1, 2012, Tim Hortons had 734 restaurants in the United States and 4,071 restaurants systemwide. For more information, visit www.timhortons.com.SOURCE Tim Hortons Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV