- Education – Cigna will develop, at no charge, a health and wellness education program for the Startup America Learning Series. Topics will include health care reform, attracting talent and keeping employees healthy, creating affordable and alternative insurance solutions and funding options and choices.
- Exposure and Mentorship – Cigna will look for ways to meet, mentor and do business with startup companies. Selected entrepreneurs will receive mentoring from Cigna’s leadership team. Entrepreneurs also will have an opportunity to present ideas to Cigna’s leadership for future potential strategic partnerships or investments.
- Products and Services – Cigna will offer Startup America members its existing medical and dental offerings that include access to a national network of health care professionals, a 24/7 nurse information line and customer support, and 100 percent coverage for preventive care services. Companies will be able to learn more or enroll in their benefits from a link on the Startup America Partnership website, which points to www.cigna.com/Startup
Cigna To Provide Mentoring, Education And Health Benefits To Startup America Members
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.