Panasonic, a leader in delivering technology solutions for government, enterprise and SMB markets, today announced honorees for its 2011 Reseller of the Year Awards. The awards recognize reseller partners of the B2B solutions company, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, who demonstrated an outstanding year, both in revenue growth and in developing new market opportunities for Panasonic’s broad product portfolio. The awards were unveiled at the annual Panasonic Solutions Partner Summit 2012 this week in Phoenix, AZ. The annual meeting brings together Panasonic executives and the company’s premier reseller, distributor and third-party solution partners to review B2B products, solutions and programs.
Winners were selected by Panasonic’s sales and channel leadership based upon three major criteria: revenue performance and growth, strength of partnership and level of proactive business development. Winners mirror the company’s vertical market and product solutions focus.
The 2011 Reseller of the Year Award winners are as follows:
- Reseller of the Year: Paradigm Systems Solutions, Inc.
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Troxell Communications
- Top Federal Reseller: Red River Computer Company, Inc.
- Top State and Local Government Reseller: BAYCOM, Inc.
- Top Enterprise Reseller: Bizco Technologies
- Top Healthcare Reseller: DataSource Mobility
- Top Higher Education Reseller: Digital Networks Group, Inc.
- Top Toughbook Reseller: PCS Mobile
- Top Projector Reseller: Fowler Inc.
- Top Professional Display Reseller: Whitlock
- Top Mobile Video Reseller: Insight
- Top Security Reseller: Netech Corporation
- Top POS Reseller: DUMAC Business Systems
- Top Professional Video Reseller: Omega Broadcast Group
- Top Media & Production Services Reseller: MCCOM Inc.
- Top Document Imaging Reseller: Denali Advanced Integration
- Top Unified Communications Reseller: ATG Group Inc. dba Advanced Telesystems
“Our resellers are dedicated to equipping their customers with reliable, valuable and customizable solutions and to improving year-to-year sales across the enterprise, government and SMB markets. These awards are a testament to their hard work and dedication last year,” said Bill Brennan, senior director, channel sales – resellers, Panasonic System Communications Company. “We look forward to continuing to work closely with our winners and all of our partners to continue our mutual growth and success next year and beyond.”