• Karl, the new line aimed at a cosmopolitan and digitally-savvy clientele, launched exclusively online.
• Karl Lagerfeld Paris, the premium ready-to-wear collection for women and men.
• Lagerfeld, the menswear line for everyday, urban living.
Each line has its own accessories offering including eyewear, bags, shoes, and fragrance.Located in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district of Paris, the KARL LAGERFELD Company has been part of the portfolio of the British investment fund, APAX PARTNERS, since 2006INTER PARFUMS Company profile In the nearly 30 years since its founding, Inter Parfums, Inc. has been selected as the fragrance and beauty partner for a growing list of prestige brands that include Burberry, Lanvin, Jimmy Choo, Van Cleef & Arpels, Montblanc, Paul Smith, Boucheron, S.T. Dupont, Balmain, Karl Lagerfeld and Repetto. Inter Parfums is also the fragrance and beauty partner for specialty retail and designer brands such as Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, bebe, Betsey Johnson, Nine West and Anna Sui. Inter Parfums is known for innovation, quality and its ability to capture the genetic code of each brand in the products it develops, manufactures and distributes in over 120 countries worldwide. Statements in this release which are not historical in nature are forward-looking statements. Although we believe that our plans, intentions and expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such plans, intentions or expectations will be achieved. In some cases you can identify forward-looking statements by forward-looking words such as "anticipate," "believe," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "should," "will," and "would," or similar words. You should not rely on forward-looking statements because actual events or results may differ materially from those indicated by these forward-looking statements as a result of a number of important factors. These factors include, but are not limited to, the risks and uncertainties discussed under the headings “Forward Looking Statements” and "Risk Factors" in Inter Parfums' annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 and the reports Inter Parfums files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Inter Parfums does not intend to and undertakes no duty to update the information contained in this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV