Total advertising revenue trends in the fourth quarter of 2012 are expected to be similar to third-quarter 2012 levels.
Total circulation revenues are expected to increase in the mid- to high-single digits in the fourth quarter of 2012 because of growth in digital subscriptions as well as print price increases implemented earlier this year.
The Company expects operating costs to increase in the low-single digits in the fourth quarter of 2012.In addition, the Company expects the following on a pre-tax basis in 2012:
- Results from joint ventures: $4 to $6 million,
- Depreciation and amortization: $95 to $100 million,
- Interest expense, net: $60 to $65 million, and
- Capital expenditures: approximately $35 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV