ArQule, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARQL) today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter of 2012 on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 7:00 a.m. eastern time. The Company will hold a conference call at 9:00 a.m. eastern time that day to discuss these results.
Conference Call and Webcast
|Date:||Thursday, November 1, 2012|
|Time:||9:00 a.m., Eastern Time|
Conference Call Numbers
|Domestic (toll free):||(877) 868-1831|
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning on November 1, 2012 approximately two hours after the call’s completion for seven days and can be accessed by dialing toll-free (855) 859-2056 and outside the U.S. (404) 537-3406. The confirmation code for archived calls is 53861797.
ArQule is a biotechnology company engaged in the research and development of next-generation, small-molecule cancer therapeutics. The Company’s targeted, broad-spectrum products and research programs are focused on key biological processes that are central to human cancers. ArQule’s lead product, in Phase 2 and Phase 3 clinical development, is tivantinib (ARQ 197), an oral, selective inhibitor of the c-MET receptor tyrosine kinase. The Company’s pipeline consists of ARQ 621, designed to inhibit the Eg5 kinesin motor protein, and ARQ 736, designed to inhibit the RAF kinases. ArQule’s current discovery efforts, which are based on the ArQule Kinase Inhibitor Platform (AKIP™), are focused on the identification of novel kinase inhibitors that are potent, selective and do not compete with ATP (adenosine triphosphate) for binding to the kinase.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV